Trind Fungal Nail Serum
This serum penetrates the nail and helps to prevent the spread of the fungus within the nail and to other nails. It contains hydrolyzed keratin which restores, rebuilds and strengthens the structure of the renewed or non-affected nail. Visible improvement in just 2 weeks. Contains vitamin E and B5.
1. Improves the condition of the nail
2. Assists in preventing the spread of fungus within the nail
3. Restores and strengthens the structure of the nail
Apply 1 drop on a clean bare nail, twice a day. Gently massage into the nail, cuticle and under the nail tip and allow to dry. Continue with daily treatment for 4 weeks.
After 4 weeks, continue using once a day for the next 6 to 8 months for fingernails and 8 to 12 months for toenails, or until the fungus has cleared. Do not touch the nail with the TRIND Fungal Nail serum dropper.
Used With Trind Nail Repair
Use TRIND Fungal Nail Serum in combination with TRIND Nail Repair to improve results.
TRIND Nail Repair can only be applied on nails which are not severely damaged or affected.
To use these 2 products together, we advise the following:
1. Apply 1 drop of TRIND Fungal Nail Serum on a clean bare nail in the morning. Gently massage into the nail, cuticle and under the nail tip and allow to dry.
2. Apply one coat of TRIND Nail Repair on your nail. Take care not to touch your cuticles with the TRIND Nail Repair application brush.
3. Remove the TRIND Nail Repair in the evening and only apply the fungal serum again as described above.
4. Repeat this sequence for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, apply the TRIND Fungal Nail Serum twice a day and the TRIND Nail Repair only once a week (apply in the morning and remove in the evening on one day in a 7-day cycle).
5. After 4 weeks, continue using TRIND Fungal Nail Serum once a day and TRIND Nail Repair once a week for the next 6 to 8 months for fingernails and 8 to 12 months